Sunday, November 10, 2013

Moshi-moshi

October had ended without any new post, busy busy month indeed. But, I did write something last month: full coverage of CNBLUE Blue Moon Concert in Jakarta! You can read my articles in Kavenyou. I was so happy to finally meet the blue boys at the press conference and enjoyed the best Blue Moon concert I've ever watched :)

I just got back from my Japan trip yesterday. I learned a lot of things during that trip (incl. what kind of traveler I am) and I will share all the details later of course. Since tomorrow is Monday and I have to catch up with dozen reports that have been haunting me for two weeks, let me share some pictures and my itinerary as the opening for the Japan trip post series.

OSAKA (Oct 30-31)
Osaka Castle
Dotonbori Area
Shinsaibashi shopping arcade
---
Osaka Bay Area
Umeda Sky Building






TOKYO (Nov 1-5)
Tokyo Disney Sea
---
Shinjuku
Saitama Super Arena for CNBLUE Arena Tour Concert
Shibuya
---
Asakusa
Akihabara
Ginza
Tokyo Skytree
---
Omotesando
Kawasaki City for Fujiko F Fujio Museum
Odaiba
---
Kawagoe in Saitama
Harajuku
Yoyogi Park
Shibuya











KYOTO (Nov 6-7)
Ginkakuji Temple
Kiyomizudera Temple
Gion Area
---
Fushimi Inari
Sagano Scenic Train at Arashiyama
Kinkakuji Temple





You'll be missed, J :')

No comments:

Post a Comment