Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bali : Gelato Festa

Even before I landed in Bali, one of my friends repeated saying that she wanted to try Lello Lello Gelato. While the other one said she likes Gusto Gelato better. It's been 5 years since my last visit, so I have no idea that ice cream parlor has become one of favorite places to visit in Bali. I guess its icy feels and sweet taste can be a perfect buddy for Bali's sunny weather. So let's try both of them! :)

GUSTO GELATO

My friend recommend me to buy the small cup and it turned out that I got 2 big scoops over my cone. I chose to have Caramel and Croccante, because for me nothing beats caramel flavor. The best news was I just had to pay 20k rupiahs (about 2 USD), it's so cheap for a good quality of homemade tasty gelato.
Gusto Gelato have a wide variety of gelato flavors, as many as 18 flavors! Stracciatella, Mascarpone and Crunchy Bites, Like a Snickers Bars, Chocolate Chilli, Ginger with candied ginger pieces, and the list goes on and on~
Aside of producing gelato, this store also sell many flavors of good looking sherbets (I haven't tried it yet). They also serves coffee by Manuela & Caffe Vergnano 1882. This ice cream parlor recently moved early this year and they have a spacious indoor and outdoor area. Free wifi is available.

Jl. Mertanadi No. 46
Seminyak Bali
Mon - Sat, 8 am to 7 pm
Click here for map and directions





LELLO LELLO GELATO

Another deliciously sweet gelato in the island. It's a bit milky and I love it! They sell one big scoop for 25k rupiahs (+/- 2.5 USD). I asked the waiter to mix my gelato (another something caramel with salted caramel) and in my opinion is almost as big as 2 scoops of Gusto Gelato. This ice cream parlor has a cute sign and playful words painted on their walls. This place also attached with an Indian Restaurant which start to serve their food on 5 pm and I swear the curry smells sooooo good! 

Jl Kayu Aya No 21
Seminyak, Bali
Open daily, 8 am to 11 pm






No comments:

Post a Comment