Thursday, June 28, 2012

Saengil Chukhahamnida! ^^

Kang Minhyuk (CNBLUE's drummer) and Seo Joohyun (SNSD's youngest member) are having their 22nd birthday today!

Based on this post you'll judge me as a K-POP fan haha.. I do love CNBLUE! But still a newbie for being Boice (CNBLUE fans). So don't be surprised if you'll find another posts about CNBLUE next time ;)

I also admire SeoHyun after I watched one of her variety show called We Got Married with Jung YongHwa as a virtual marriage couple. They're well known as YongSeo couple or Goguma couple <3

Cr. Google

Today Minhyuk's message on Line has woken me up from my peaceful sleep...



He also tweeted something via CNBLUE twitter (@CNBLUE_4). I don't really understand what he meant and I already tried to translate it via google, I think he said thank you for all the greetings from his fans. He's truly a Lovely guy indeed! ;*


Last week, on 22th of June, CNBLUE's leader Jung YongHwa has turned 24. He also sent a Line message and tweeted something that day. I read the translated tweet via YongSeo International blog (sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com).




Translation:
Hi all!YongHwa is here!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my birthday today ...ㅋㅋ I'm so happy for getting all the wishes from everyone!!!ㅋㅋㅋThanks everyone again!ㅋㅋㅋi love you all! Please look forward for the new album,I've been working hard for it now~~~  


생일 축하합니다! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment