Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kuala Lumpur Trip

The time has come.. Kuala Lumpur trip recap! Wohoo!

But first of all, please take away my last KL trip plan post from your mind. In short story, I didn't go around that much (super lazy me, P & M). Just strolling Bukit Bintang-Imbi-Hang Tuah area. So say goodbye to Yut Kee Kopitiam, Marafuku Japanese Udon, and that delicious looking Nasi Lemak at Village Park Restaurant (T_T). I managed to reach IKEA though. LOT 10 is located in Bukit Bintang, so of course I spared my time to visit that place. Despite of that fact, I still have a freakin' good time that weekend =)

One more, please don't expect this post to be a travel guide to Kuala Lumpur. The main reason I took this trip was to watch CNBLUE Blue Moon concert. So I didn't have any plan to visit Kuala Lumpur main tourist attractions or going for a wander adventure at the first place.

Now it's time for me to share the details.

Pretty pink cabin luggage and a blue-pink travel tag with happiness written on it. Perfect match!
DAY 1 : CGK-LCCT-Hotel Sentral Pudu

After almost one hour delay and 2 hours flight, I arrived at LCC Terminal Kuala Lumpur around 4pm. I took Star Shuttle Bus to go to Pudu Raya area and paid MYR 8 for almost 2 hours journey (caught on bad traffic). Unlike KLIA, LCCT doesn't yet have railway connection to reach central city. If you want to go to KL Sentral by train you have to take shuttle bus to KLIA first. (more info about LCCT bus service)

The traffic on Pudu Raya was so bad that evening so my friends and I decided to take a walk to find our hotel. After 20 mins of walking, silly thing happened when we realized that we went to the opposite direction. Poor us :( We dragged ourselves to the start point and continue looking for Hotel Sentral Pudu. In the end we still need to catch a taxi because there's a road construction nearby. No meter taxi, I hate that.

Arrived at Hotel Sentral Pudu around 7.30pm, had a quick a bath because we sweat so much after that long 1 hour walk, we went outside to grab some food for dinner. We only need 5 mins walk to reach Berjaya Time Square and we found... Nando's!
Dinner with a view (if you know what I mean ;p)
P happy face with our big supper





We had a splendid time with that chicken, yummy yummy yumm! We paid MYR 53 for that big full platter of chicken and four side dishes.

DAY 2: Bukit Bintang-Blue Moon KL

We strolled around Bukit Bintang area that afternoon. We took the train from Imbi and got off at Bukit Bintang Station, just 1 station away. Our first destination was a cute coffee shop at Fahrenheit 88, called Coffee Stain by Joseph. Since the building is located behind Lot 10, so we chose Lot 10 exit from the station and accidentally bumped into H&M store on our way out. I couldn't miss that store of course, so we went in and got myself the colorful earring set. The one from my previous H&M post. Soooo happy!

So we arrived at Coffee Stain by Joseph which's located in a quiet corner inside Parkayama (Japanese fashion area) at Fahrenheit 88. I read on a blog that when she visited this coffee shop she ordered a cup of latte with special made spongebob art latte on top and the barista fulfilled her wish! But sadly, I guessed that skillful barista wasn't on duty during my visit :(


We love the coffee and fell for the comfy ambience!









M & me. Busy with our phones.
Yang & Yin!
After that we're just dealing with girl's shopping ritual and grabbed our lunch on Pavillion Shopping Mall. M & I accompanied P to taste the famous Ippudo Ramen. The ramen looked soooo damn good, a big temptation, seriously. But I promised myself to not eating pork again (God please help me T.T) so I just shared a mini bowl of Tori Ishiyaki (chicken in hot stone) with M. We filled our tummy with Mix Shawarma from Tarbush Express on Food Republic later. Just for your info, one big bowl of Shiro Ramen at Ippudo will cost you MYR 26 and MYR 3 for a glass of Hot/Iced Green Tea.

We went back to our hotel on 4pm because M & I had to prepare ourselves then catch the "Blue Moon"on Stadium Negara that night. We had a really good time of course :) I'll share all the juicy, crazy, unexpected trip for my "Blue Moon" season once I ended the journey this October in Jakarta. Suddenly I remember it'll probably my last time to watch that epic "Blue Moon" and I feel a little grief deep down my heart :(


One happy fangirl!
Accidentally found us! Haha it feels funny!
Yup that's me, the one who's sticking her eyes onto the binocular in order to get a clearer view of the drummer ;)

DAY 3: IKEA-Bukit Bintang

IKEA! No matter what, if it's rainy or sunny, I had to go. We took a long ride from Imbi Station to reach Kelana Jaya Station (transferred from monorail to LRT at Masjid Jamek station) then hop on to free shuttle bus to IPC Shopping Center. I almost found everything that I looked for: the lamp, the colorful mirror, city drawing decorations, the colorful straws, the pink lips pillow.. but due to my tight budget, I only paid for the pretty pink lamp, city wall decorations, and one blue mirror.

We ended up at Bukit Bintang area (again) that evening and finally got some time to try Kim Lian Kee's Hokkien Mie at Lot 10 food market. Honestly, it tasted bitter but I've been curious about it for so long, in the end I almost finished the whole plate. Maybe I was just so hungry ^^. I paid MYR 10.05 for a plate of Hokkien Mee.



We closed our last night with a can of Makgeolli. To be forever young! Cheers!



DAY 4: LCCT-CGK

I was quite surprised knowing that the staff at our hotel, and the taxi driver too, didn't know THERE IS a bus that can take us from Pudu Sentral to LCC Terminal. The taxi driver even insisted to take us to KL Sentral because he was so sure The Star Shuttle Bus that we've mentioned didn't exist at Pudu Sentral. But yeah, there is mister.

By the way, a little review about Hotel Sentral Pudu. The have clean spacious room, nice and helpful staffs, also wide variety food for breakfast. It was a pleasant stay.

Just a little advice for you, sometimes you don't have to follow local people's suggestion about some things. Browse more on the internet, there are more than enough tourists who can help to you to make your journey easier. But it doesn't mean you can be an arrogant tourist and closed your ears for their words. The point is you can be a smarter tourist if you want to dig a little deeper :)

I don't have any travel plan this month, but something big have been waiting at the end of next month. FALL TRIP TO JAPAN! \m/
See you when I see you happy people!

9 comments:



  1. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubai is truly a land of many wonders, where nothing is unattainable. This desert region boasts of some of the best ski slopes in the world, numerous man made islands, some of the tallest buildings in the world, and lots more. In fact, Dubai is the epitome of a state of the art city structure that even many advanced countries haven't yet achieved. see more info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan.1111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day everybody my name is Mrs.Irene Query from singapore few months back i was financially strained i rushed to my bank to apply for a loan to start up my business but i was denied by my bank because of my credit score and they could not help and due to my desperation i was scammed by several online lenders who promised to help me but at the end i was scam i lost my money and my hope because i was so frustrated, One day when i was going through the internet again i found one lender call DR SAMUEL OWEN i thought to give it a try one more time to my biggest surprise he was able to lend me a secure loan totally the amount of $300,000 for the first time in my life i realize that there are few lender who don't scam people his name is DR SAMUEL OWEN i will advice any body that are in need of loan to contact him with his Email (creditloan11@gmail.com) he can be able to help you because he was a God sent to me this year and i will never forget him for the help he render to me. contact him via email:(creditloan11@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

    Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

    ReplyDelete